Saturday 9 June 2012

::: it's getting nearest to the end :::




konon-konon study -.-"


currently in study week which i suppose to study?? owh nope! its suppose to be re visioned not study. from the very 1st day i entered law school study week would always be the week which i struggled to understands what  on earth i'd learned through out the semester. then came the thoughts of changing my attitude. I've should have studied earlier. having my notes done right after class ended. *talking to myself while struggling with books n notes*. But it never works till the very last of my semester in law school. I've wasted my study week by watching Korean series, download movies, chatting, gossiping, eating , bbm-ing wut else?? n of course sleeping...Melagha!!!  ya Allah plss la make up ur mind. i need to study!! i wanna be a ........... still haven't decide yet. -.-". wth is wrong with me?? ko xnk grad ke?? opkos la nak mangkuk... kau gile xnk grad dgn kengkawan??? monolog sendiri mmg da jadi rutin. 

get back to ur books n notes ur lazy bump!! get ur mind n act together... 

talking craps bring u nowhere!! u got that??? 

okeyh2 i got it...*palm face*


p/s: selamat menjadi separuh dari aku

No comments:

Post a Comment