Saturday 18 February 2012

::: too much on february :::

February has the most unforgettable memories in my life. it is not because of my birthday or valentines day n what not. its just that things always happen on February..!! yeah..!! and  i keep questioning myself why is it so happened in the month of February?? only Allah s.w.t knows why. today as i'm getting older i wish for the best future ahead in whatever i do and also in the hereafter. Insyaalah i will try to put the best effort in me to be a better Muslimah, a daughter, a student, a sister, a worker etc. Allah s.w.t will always be there for me and i pray for His guidance and blessing through out this life.

it has been so long but im still stuck in the world which i've had created for the past 8 months. the world with full of hopeless, helpless, loveless and more less less less. a big LOSER u got there Lenny. *sigh. please wake up!!! stop crying, reminiscing back, missing him or whichever things that will bring you down and hurt you the most. what past is past u cant change anything. living in the world of "Less" bring you nowhere. be realistic..!! he's happy now n obviously WITHOUT you!! those lies which he had told you PLEASE for god sake throw it away!! stop holding on something that will never come into existence. its GONE!! how many times do i have to remind you all these bloody shits!!

it hurts when i go to KFC then it reminds me on how we used to go there togehther.
it hurts when i  go to have dinner with my family and it so happened that  the restaurant is located in front of the shop where we bought a watch and next to it is the shop where you bought me a ring.
it hurts when i go to the karaoke then my friends sing a song that u sang for me back then.
it hurts when my nenek is still asking about you and i dont have any answer for that.
it hurts when your picture is still hanging there in mama's room and i dont have any strength to take it down due to the fact that she doesnt know anything.
it hurts when i can no longer listen to the BSB songs, i'll be crying all night long reminiscing back - we went to their concert and got to know each other (27th February)-
it hurts me the most when everything i do it reminds me of you.

ya Allah, please throw me some light just to get over him.
ya Allah, give me strength
ya Allah, help me to kill this love away  because i cant do it my own
lastly
no matter how hurt it is
ya Allah, i pray for his best in life because that's the only way to thank him for the love given.

im looking forward for an exciting March. please be NICE ok!! im dying for it ^_^

p/s: happy birthday to me =) n many happy returns

No comments:

Post a Comment