Tuesday 26 July 2011

::: jUsT a piEce of crap :::



one major event dat has changed my life significantly??
i shud probably say it was studying law instead of engineering or living at a homeless shelter
but i'd be lying if i did
i dun know wut's worse
da fact that we're falling apart or dat i have to pretend everything is fine
i am stuck in denial..!!
pathetic isn't it??
the thought was suffocating
one thought pressed in on my temples with aching clarity
i swear its like i have a brain virus or something
i used to have functioning brain, and i miss it very much
long i stood at the beach
crying for days n nights
i wake up n think of  u
i was waiting for u to take the move
but u left instead
it's not gudbye dat hurt
but the flashback dat follow
so i guess dat's the major event dat changed my life - the day he left me


love u..!! enuf said



p/s: I disappointed that you turned into everything you said you'd never be

No comments:

Post a Comment